The National leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has approved the composition of the party’s national disciplinary committee, appointing Umaru Dikko as the head of the committee. In a statement, the acting national publicity secretary, Tony Okeke, Monday, said the appointment is pursuant to the provisions of Articles 57 (1), (2), (3) of the Constitution of the Party.
Members of the Committee are as follows:
1. Dr. Umaru Dikko – Chairman
2. King A.J. Turner – Deputy Chairman
3. Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu – Member
4. Alh. Shuaibu Oyedokun – Member
5. Hajiya Nana Ayishat Kadiri – Member
6. Barr. Hussaini Diraki – Member
7. Sen. Emmanuel Agboti – Secretary
The Committee shall be inaugurated by the National Chairman, Alhaji Dr. Bamanga Tukur CON at a date to be announced later.