Gov. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State along with his Katsina and Taraba States counterparts, and Halima Dangote representing Dangote Group as well as other top stakeholders in the power industry from Nigeria Ghana and other countries yesterday attended the formal commissioning of SkipperSeil Limited’s 500MVA/765KV EHV Power Transformer Plant.
The highlights of the New Plant manufacturing 500MVA/765 kV EHV Transformers:
– 14000 sqr meters of positive pressure and air-conditioned Area.
– 360kJ (expandable) impulse generator with 2.4Million volts energy and 3 channel partial discharge facility.
– Microfarad cage with international standards for perfect testing of EHV transformers.
– Green-certified Project in EHV Sector, the first of its kind in India
– 250MT Gantry Capacity with 21mtrs of Hook height for Assembly area.
The delegation took a tour of the new factory where they were shown different components of the factory and it’s functionalities. With state of the art equipments that makes it one of the best in India, the lab is also of latest technology.