Plateau State Governor, Simon Bako Lalong, has sworn in a new set of management committee chairmen for the 17 local government council of the state.
The Governor who recently dissolved local government management committees that he constituted in July 2015 after he sacked the elected ones, told the newly appointed ones that; “You must work together in unity with the electorate to move the state forward”.
He said that tenure of the chairmen would be reviewed on monthly basis according to performance pending when local government elections would be conducted.
The newly sworn chairmen include:
- Mr. Dickson Chollom for Barkin Ladi LGC,
- Mrs. Sarah Bali, Bassa LGC,
- Mr. Simon Angyol, Bokkos,
- Mr. Dauda Barde, Jos East
- Mr. Philip Nyam, Jos North.
- Mr. Gideon Dung, Jos South LGC,
- Mr. Huldu Hamisu, Kanam LGC,
- Mr. Zachariah Golshan, Kanke LGC,
- Mr. Brian Dadi, Langtang North,
- Mr. Sauri Nanzen, Langtang South,
- Mr. Haruna Audu for Mangu,
- Mrs. Naomi Golmwen for Pankshin.
- Mr. Homsuk Joseph for Quan Pan,
- Mr. Kwaps Elias for Shendam,
- Mr. Emmanuel Jugul for Riyom
- Mr. Ezekiel Vuelgap for Mikang LGC.