The Federal Government has appointed the Chief Executives of six information-related parastatals under the Ministry of Information and Culture.
The appointments were announced in Abuja on Wednesday by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
In statement signed by Segun Adeyemi SA to Hon Minister of Information and Culture said the new Chief Executives are:
- Mr. Ishaq Modibo Kawu – Director-General, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC
- Mr. Mansur Liman – Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
- Mr. Yakubu Mohammed – Director-General, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
- Dr. Garba Abari, Director-General, National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- Mr. Bayo Onanuga – Managing Director, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
- Mr. Osita Okechukwu – Director-General, Voice of Nigeria (VON)
The new appointees replace the Chief Executives of the parastatals who were disengaged on Feb. 15th 2016
The appointments take immediate effect the statement said.