Sadeeq Plaza Declares For Jos North/Bassa Fed House Rep Seat , Sues For Credible Election
Hon Sadeeq Plaza has indicated interest to contest for the Jos North and Bassa Federal House of Representative as he sued for credible election and peaceful coexistence amongst Muslims and Christian in the country.
This was contained in a press statement made available to our correspondent in Jos were he charged citizens to eschew violence.
Sadeeq Plaza , has indicated that he will officially declare his interest in the race to attract development and progress to the state if given the mandate .
This emerged as the Jos North,Bassa youths wing of the All Progressives Congress (APC) advocated concerted effort by seeking him to vie for member of the party to save it from total imminent collapse.
Sadeeq Plaza, who has is a grassroots mobilizer have constructed the palaces of Baraa Irigwe , ITU ichai of Bassa Chairman Traditional councils, and that of Ogomo Pengana to ease the development in the state.
SEEING IS BELIEVING
All praises and thanks be to Allah who makes everything possible.
Below are some of Alh. Sadeeq Plaza’s accomplishments so far.
In his effort to create a better world, Alh. Sadeeq Plaza has:
- Constructed 10 Motorized Boreholes in Jos North and 8 in Jos East.
- Constructed a long and concrete solid bridge in Utan.
- Constructed another solid bridge in the Yan Daddawa community.
- Rehabilitated a 3km road in Narkuta village.
- Constructed the Narkuta Muslim Graveyard entrance.
- Renovated SHIS U/Keke campus.
- Constructed a Modern Police Station in the Babale community.
- Rebuilt and commissioned Sheikh Adam Mukhtar Mosque.
- Constructed a new place for Ogomo Pengana in Pengana Chiefdom of Jengre, Bassa LGC.
- Constructed another palace for Utu Ugo Kiche in Rukuba Kingdom of Bass LGC.
- Constructed twin restrooms for Federal Road Safety Corps Medical Team operating along Narkuta-Babale road.
- Constructed a perimeter block fencing around the Christian/Muslim Graveyard Zaria road Jos.
- Rehabilitated Idi Maibarkono street road.
- Renovated Yanshanu Juma’at Mosque.
- Renovated Gurum Juma’at Mosque.
- Renovated Jingir Mosque.
- Renovated Adebayo Mosque.
- Drilled a Motorized Borehole in Yan Bulala community.
- Drilled a Motorized Borehole in Ishong Agwom community.
- Drilled another one in Filin Sukuwa community (Zone C).
- Constructed a culvert in Audu Kenken street.
In line with his effort to keep the world safe and create a healthy community, Alh. Sadeeq Plaza has:
- Built and commissioned a new modern Primary Health Care in the Garba Daho community.
- Organized and bankrolled a free medical outreach where 900 hypertension and diabetic patients were treated.
- Renovated A/Rimi Primary Health Care.
- Ordered the immediate evacuation of solid wastes that blocked the main waterway in Alikazaure eid praying ground.
- Also ordered the evacuation of refuse in Rikkos community all to prevent the spread of diseases in the areas.
- Moreover, he treated and settled medical bills for hundreds of patients.
In his effort to provide all vulnerable children with quality education and reduce the burden of school fees on parents, Alh. Sadeeq Plaza has:
- Distributed learning materials to less privileged pupils in over 30 public and private schools within Jos and environs.
- Paid WAEC, NECO, and JAMB fees for over 1500 secondary school students from less privileged homes.
- Also paid tuition fees for over 1000 undergraduates in Jos.
In line with his tradition of contributing to the well-being of others especially people from needy families, Alh. Sadeeq Plaza has:
- Donated food items to orphans through Zinariya Youth Forum.
- Distributed Food items to over 1,100 vulnerable people during the lockdown in Jos on 4th of April, 2020.
- For the second time, another food packages were distributed to about 3,600 needy during the additional two weeks of lockdown in Jos on 19th April 2020.
- For the 3rd time, he again distributed lockdown palliatives to 4,760 vulnerable persons on 26th April 2020.
- For the 4th time, he distributed free water to Majema, Layin Danmaraya, Zinariya, Bauchi Ring Road, and Anguwan Rogo Communities to reduce the pain of hardship during the lockdown on 28th April.
- For the 5th time, he distributed free water to Gada Biyu, Tudun Wada, Anguwan Keke, Bulbula, Congo Junction, Duala, and Filin Ball Communities On the 30th of April 2020.
- For the 6th time, he ordered the distribution of water to Rikkos, Filin Sukuwa, Idi Maibarkono, Yan Bulala, Ubel, Shagari Corner, and Sabon Layi Communities on 1st May 2020.
- For the 7th time in lockdown, on 10th May, he ordered the distribution of Food Items to 5,362 vulnerable people to ease the hardship of lockdown.
- Donated foodstuffs which include 20 bags of rice and cows to CAN Jos chapter during 2019 Christmas.
- Again donated 2 cows and 20 bags of rice to CAN Bassa and Jos North chapters during the 2020 Christmas.
In line with his effort to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes, Alh. Sadeeq Plaza has:
- Donated the sum of N2,000,000 to Hausa/Fulani Women Co-operative Society Plateau State Chapter for empowerment.
- Donated the sum of N2,000,000 to Jama’atu Izalatil Bid’ah Wa Ikamatis Sunnah Plateau State Branch for the building of schools.
- Donated the sum of N2,000,000 to Anaguta Development Association Nabor Branch for the building of Nabor Community Secondary School.
- Donated the sum of N2,000,000 to Ittihadu Anwarul Hidayah for renovation of Islamiyya schools.
- Donated the sum of N2,000,000 to Halqatul Qur’an for construction of the permanent site.
- Donated the sum of N1,000,000 for the reconstruction of Katako Market as a result of a fire outbreak on 26th September 2019.
- Donated the sum of N1,000,000 to Alikazaure PHC for the purchase of drugs and other equipment on 15th September 2019.
- Donated the sum of N1,000, 000 to Sahlan School of Health and Technology for the purchase of drugs.
- Donated the sum of N1,000,000 to Filin Sukuwa Development Association.
- Donated the sum of N1,000,000 to Lucy Campaign Team.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Keke Napep Riders Association.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Neighborhood Watch Yan Shanu Branch for the purchase of the Vehicle.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Da’iratu Ahlil Sa’adah.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Plateau Social Media Award Group.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to SHIS U/Keke Old Students Association.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Nassarawa Native Political and Development Forum.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Alikazaure Youth Forum.
- Donated the sum of N500,000 to Zinariya Youth Forum.
- In line with his effort to promote peace, he organized a Football Peace Tournament for both Christians and Muslims Players.
- He also lobbied for the release of about 500 inmates charged with low-level and nonviolent offenses.
Alh. Sadeeq Plaza was able to win about 150 awards of honor in recognition of his selfless humanitarian services that touch people’s lives.
Alh. Sadeeq Plaza is just one of many celebrity philanthropists who were born on 20th December 1975 in the Majema community of Jos North LGA, Plateau State Nigeria.
-He attended Nawaruddeen Primary School Laranto in 1984 where he obtained his Primary Leaving Certificate.
-He later proceeded to Government Secondary School Buji where he obtained his Junior School Certificate. He then proceeded to GSS Ajingi in 1990 where he obtained his Senior School Certificate.
-He obtained a Diploma in Public Administration from Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Bauchi in 1998.
-He enlisted into the Nigeria Police as a Cadet Inspector of Police in 2000 after he graduated from Nigeria Police Academy Wudil.
-He followed this with a National and Higher National Diploma in Accounting in 2006 at Kogi State Polytechnic.
-He is happily married to two wives and nine children.